phone verifications code not received (Help me)

mdrakibulisla
Contributor
Contributor

p.JPG

When I log in to my PayPal account, I faced this menu, but when I send a verification code to this number, I am not receive any verification code,   

How what I can do now sir, Please help me how to receive a verification code 

My account type is Business account and this is a Bangladeshi number, that i use for my business. 

Please help me i want to log in my account. 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Smashlie90
New Community Member
(Literally posting solutions I found useful when I was facing some problem. Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages. If you go to the HELP & CONTACT icon on the PayPal WEBSITE click the CONTACT US link on the bottom (right?) of the page. From here, click the PASSWORD & ACCOUNT ACCESS option, then LOGIN PROBLEMS. On the next page, choose the CALL US option. You shouldn't need to be logged in to use this feature. 1. Paypal phones when available (you can use the guest option if you can't log in). 2. Live chat is also randomly available. 3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out. 4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook/Twitter? Facebook: www.facebook.com/PayPal Twitter: @AskPayPal
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mdrakibulisla 

Paypal is country specific so if you move countries you have to open another paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / bank accounts / cards from within that country.

HOWEVER paypal is not supported or available in Bangladesh and you can't use another countries paypal account unfortunately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mdrakibulisla
Contributor
Contributor

What I can do now sir, How to contact PayPal sir

Sir, I added a Bangladeshi Number when open this account, now when I log in this account needs a code but this verification code I don't receive. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.