#paypalcredit #paypaltext

Plambobs
New Community Member
Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone else has ever received a text message requesting to confirm if a purchase has been made? Yesterday I used my paypal to shop online and next day I received a text from paypal asking to confirm that was accurate. I’ve never had to confirm anything before so ut seemed really odd. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Plambobs,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry that there was any concern. If the security system detects a bit of risk of potential unauthorized activity with a payment, it may send a text to give you a heads up so you have a quick avenue for dispute in the event that the payment wasn't authorized. If the payment was made by you, there's no need to do anything.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.