Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trr06221 

Who were you referring to and no idea what you are talking about.

If you want to ask an actual question it may help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

trr06221
Contributor
Contributor
thank you I just lost my SSI on my PayPal just got 25,000 can't find
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@trr06221 

Who were you referring to and no idea what you are talking about.

If you want to ask an actual question it may help.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

KionNeon
Contributor
Contributor
I made an online purchase through PayPal the card linked was to another account and for whatever reason it didn't approve. So next day I decided to use my PayPal cash account to pay for the online purchase and it went through. But it charged the linked account and also charged my PayPal cash account. 2 charges on separate accounts for one purchase. It's not the merchant error, it's PayPal and I'm not getting any help in the matter
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KionNeon 

Open a dispute in the resolution centre for 'billing error'.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

KionNeon
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I did that but the customer service assumed it was a dispute with the merchant. It's PayPal that has a flaw in their system. Another transaction, I prepaid $30 for gas only used $20.60 and should get the refund. They showed my $30 transaction as pending, but still took the $30 out. Then when the transaction was finalized it shows the $20.60, but no credit for the $9.40 that normally gets refunded to my account. There are some flaws in this system. They take money out and keep it? I can't get a straight answer from customer service. And why is it they don't show a running balance after transaction. That would clear everything up. Instead they thought it was a dispute with merchant and tells me case is denied??? I'm scared to keep money in this account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.