paypal not doing what it agreed to do

DIF
New Community Member

I had over thousand dollars put into my paypal account and wanted to transfer it to my bank.  I took almost a week for this happen.  I wanted the rest over the thousand transferred and they said I could if I added my s.s. numbers in and raise the limit.  To no avail, this didn't happen.  I phoned them and spoke to them 4 times and each person said they would help and take care of this then email me the information and the done transfer.  Every one of these people failed to do what the said they would.  As I see it, Paypal is untrustworthy, incapable, and liars.   I, after 3 weeks of trying have gotten nowhere with this terrible company.   I wish to close my account and never deal with them again but they won't release my OWN MONEY!   I would call the FBI and see what they will do.  Paypal is the worst co I have yet to deal with and cannot get any satisfaction out of them.   This is theft,  stealing,  crooked and dishonest.    I cannot even write a review because they don't accept reviews.  I cannot understand how  Paypal stays in business.  

Sincerely,

D I Feldberg

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.