paypal log out out from all devices

abdelbarry
New Community Member

i sold my phone, after two month i have a notification of a purchase made by that phone, i get into my paypal account and couldnt find anything that can get me out of all devices that my account is signed in, tried youtube but there nothing that is relevent to the current version of paypal to log out from all active devices on my accoumt,please is there any way i can log out from all devices or i should get that phone and log out manually?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@abdelbarry wrote:

i sold my phone, after two month i have a notification of a purchase made by that phone, i get into my paypal account and couldnt find anything that can get me out of all devices that my account is signed in, tried youtube but there nothing that is relevent to the current version of paypal to log out from all active devices on my accoumt,please is there any way i can log out from all devices or i should get that phone and log out manually?

Profile and settings > My Settings > Log in with PayPal > Change

On that same page you may want to edit the “Stay logged in for faster purchases” settings

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

MikeBillions
New Community Member

You can easily deactivate One TouchTM by turning it off within your PayPal account. Just log in at www.paypal.co.uk and go to your Profile, click the Security tab, and then edit the “Stay Logged in for Faster Purchases” option. Business account users can deactivate One TouchTM by clicking the Profile icon and selecting “Log out of all devices” from the drop down menu.

Login to Me Too

mhammedkadir121
New Community Member

Can't find that Option to log out of all devices in my account's security tab.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.