paypal help community

Taz1710
Contributor
Contributor
I am unable to change my phone number & location. Followed instructions under settings but no joy.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Taz1710, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

PayPal accounts are country specific. If you are trying to change the country of your account, it is not possible. If you have moved to a new country, please create a new PayPal account. You will need a new email address to create the account unless you close your current account first. If you close your current account, you can use the same email address for your new account. 

- Siobhan 

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Taz1710, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

PayPal accounts are country specific. If you are trying to change the country of your account, it is not possible. If you have moved to a new country, please create a new PayPal account. You will need a new email address to create the account unless you close your current account first. If you close your current account, you can use the same email address for your new account. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Narsimlu
Contributor
Contributor
India....why to delay confrom indian bank account
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.