paypal cash card declined? cant get help from Paypal support, noones answers

hughmungus
Contributor
Contributor

i have sufficient balance, i have not spent too much money recently, My PP cash card is only a couple months old, i have used it at both places i was declined at today. i have no messages, notifications, or issues listed on my account. i cant find anything wrong, but it keeps getting declined anyway.

im in Massachusetts, USA if region matters

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Stimpy024
Contributor
Contributor

Mine also, it is a first and I see quite a few others also were declined. I just tried callin[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]and was put on hold for 30 minutes. 

Login to Me Too

TStarley
New Community Member

PP is the absolute worst company to try to get on the phone

Login to Me Too

hughmungus
Contributor
Contributor

apparently paypal had an internal issue this morning, which caused all transactions to be declined. it is fixed now according to PP, but i had a dentist appointment today, as well as a oil change scheduled, both this morning, & both needed to be cancelled since i needed my PP card to pay. the oil change is not such a big deal, ill do it next week, but the dentist (like many Doctors) is going to charge me $25 for last minute cancelling, plus ill need to wait another couple weeks to have my tooth fixed. i know they didnt do it on purpose, but this has really caused me a problem, & im sure others had much worse issues stem from this "hiccup".  anyway, its fixed according to paypal reps now, so oh-well.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.