old email address

muinteoirmarie
Contributor
Contributor

How do I remove my old email address from my account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@muinteoirmarie 

Go and click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > click on the + and add another/new email address first > verify it > go back and click on update and tick the box underneath that says make primary > then you should get the remove option by the old now no longer primary email. You can remove that one or leave it on as you can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@muinteoirmarie 

Go and click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > click on the + and add another/new email address first > verify it > go back and click on update and tick the box underneath that says make primary > then you should get the remove option by the old now no longer primary email. You can remove that one or leave it on as you can have up to 8 email addresses on the one paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

muinteoirmarie
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much,job done.

Login to Me Too

Winston661
Contributor
Contributor

Pardon me, I cannot submission a report because the title has the same other titles stuck to send it to Paypal.

My old Paypal account has old cellphone number was change to new my cellphone number.

I cannot contact Paypal representative on the phone via relay operator due to covid 19.

Can you remove my old Paypal account because there is the same email address for sign up new account. I cannot login in access to old my account because of my old cellphone text to get authentication code.  I cannot give my email address of the old account in this message.

Login to Me Too

Winston661
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

The old Paypal account was closed successfully by Paypal agent on the chat online.

It is resolved. The case is closed.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.