not receiving notifications

jch6
Contributor
Contributor

When I purchase on Ebay I am no longer asked to log in to PayPal.  I DO NOT WANT this insecurity.   Did NOT ask for this quicker process.   Also not receiving email notifications of money sent.   Can not send message through virtual agent. Can not get a real person.  

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@jch6 

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

This is what I know. When you create an eBay account it is recommended that you set up a PayPal account. As this is not mandatory, it is possible that the site you went to does not subscribe to PayPal. If the problem persists send a request through the message center in your PayPal account and we will review your account. 

I hope this helps 

Advice is VOLUNTARILY given.
Please leave Kudos / Solution if I have helped you.

Login to Me Too

moneymatters168
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

@jch6

As you have not added your country to your community profile or said in your post then we can't help at the moment (Paypal varies a lot country to country).

You may want to report this with the message center in your PayPal account. Please include the link and Screenshot so we can check this for you 

Login to Me Too

Temp20220726ai
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

i am also have this problem, i stopped receiving any email notifications of sales or purchases on the 10th may, 

after getting past the useless robot messenger i have sent at least 20 messages to equally useless agents who all say check your spam folder, that is the limit of their expertise.

i have been told several times that it has been escalated but the clearly dont have a clue what the problem is,

they have suggested using a different email address, i have asked them if only hotmail users are having this problem but they cant even answer that.

i have no trouble receiving emails from hundreds of other sources inc ebay for the same transactions.

so it is not my problem  8 weeks of useless customer service.  NOT IMPRESSED.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.