no transaction history? need to file dispute

ReneaSmith
New Community Member

There's no transaction history for the item I purchased, but I was charged, and I haven't received it. Their customer support has been less than helpful, and I want a refund, now needing to file a dispute.
However, there's no transaction history in my account. I don't understand.
Regarding the item, I have tracked it and there is no activity beyond May 19 (purchase date was May 13). It doesn't even list the area the item is in; it says "Provincialandcounty-leveladministrativedivisions”

Honestly, I'd forgotten I even had a PayPal account. The website I ordered from uses PayPal as a proxy, so when I ordered it I let it create an account. The card I used to buy it is linked to my account, however it wasn't at the time. An old card from a bank account I no longer have was linked to the account.
To the best of my knowledge, the card I used on their website was charged for the item.
So why don't I have a transaction history for this item?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

ReneaSmith
New Community Member

For this particular problem, it's because the transaction was done as a guest. So in order to get a refund, I just need to contact my credit card company.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

untamedd
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck and please let me know as well if you find out how to get in touch with Dispute department.

I have been trying since April and still have had no luck. Their agents keep telling me they will transfer me and then they disappear and stop replying. Absolutely ridiculous but I just do not know what to do anymore since their phone lines are conveniently not active too.

Login to Me Too
Solved

ReneaSmith
New Community Member

For this particular problem, it's because the transaction was done as a guest. So in order to get a refund, I just need to contact my credit card company.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.