new user:checking your card statement for code

veravin9
Contributor
Contributor

please,dont know if its been asked before, new user with paypal, how and where do you go to, to check your bank statement for the confirmation code, was told it will be sent within 3-5 business days, but which button do i click on my paypal platform (WEB/INTERNET PAGE) to get see code, or do i request for a card statement from my bank, will the code be visible in the statement? 

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@veravin9 

It would appear on your card statement, the same place you check for other card transations.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

veravin9
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@veravin9 

It would appear on your card statement, the same place you check for other card transactions.

And wheres that exactly, what button do i click on my pay-pal page?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@veravin9 

Its not on your paypal account, the code is confirming your debit or credit card so it appears on your CARD STATEMENT.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

veravin9
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass wrote:

@veravin9 

Its not on your paypal account, the code is confirming your debit or credit card so it appears on your CARD STATEMENT.

okay, how do i see my card statement, is it under activity>>>statements>>>statements>>>>monthly? or  ill have to request a card statement from my bank? i just want to know exactly where to go to see the statement, when and if available, that's all.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@veravin9 

for goodness sake how many times do i have to say the code won't be on your paypal account.

if you went into a SHOP to buy some goods and wanted to check how much you spent then where would you look? You would look on the list of transactions on your CARD STATEMENT.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

IriTwilight
Contributor
Contributor
That's not a very welcoming tone for someone who is new to the platform and is looking for help.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IriTwilight 

And that from someone who has never helped anyone on this forum!!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.