need help

matthias001
Contributor
Contributor

hi 

i have an accound business. I have the wrong land and time code i can not make payments. I must change my accound. The hole accound is wrong but i have all money there I need help to make payments with my accound.I live in Sweden and i must have my bank accound contact with paypal. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

matthias001
Contributor
Contributor

ok but what can i do with the money what i have on this paypal i can,t sent it on my new paypal accound

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@matthias001

Paypal is country specific so you have to open a paypal account in the country you reside in and add an address / phone number / and bank accounts from within that country.

You would never be able to verify or use a U.S paypal account in Sweden so its useless to you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too
Solved

matthias001
Contributor
Contributor

ok but what can i do with the money what i have on this paypal i can,t sent it on my new paypal accound

Login to Me Too

matthias001
Contributor
Contributor

i can change nothing here i have reguest money on an accound what i can not use. What can i do to change the sitting as time zone and more i have an US accound.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.