is nano tech inc limited a scam?

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@judialuna 

Is it one of these?

Chinese Web Sites or on Social Media ads easy to spot (once you know the below signs) so buyer beware.

1. No return address on the returns policy............thats because the site will look as if its in your country (where they despatch goods from) BUT they will ask for returns to go back to China (returns depot) at a shipping cost nearly always more than the item is worth.
2. No contact telephone number............if you click on contact the most you will get is webmail or an email address.
3. No company address information.
4. Great looking items at bargain prices that turn out to be tat.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Tonyrubino
Contributor
Contributor

I just received an email stating I purchased something for 688.90 from them , I sent it to spoof@paypal.com  as it is a scam  email

Login to Me Too

Mymatalie
Contributor
Contributor
I also received an email that I purchased something from Nano Tech inc for 698.99 on Dec 11. I tried calling the number that was on the email and got no answer. Beware of this!! The email looks very legit.
Login to Me Too

Donco1937
Contributor
Contributor

I just received an email from Nano Tech Inc Limited stating that they have charged my PayPal account $698.99 for something that I supposedly ordered.  I have no idea who or what this company is. I looked them up on the web, which didn't help. I have sent PayPal a message to see if that can help.

Login to Me Too

Careygram
New Community Member

I sent it to the Spoof@paypal.com email address but other than reporting it did you have to do anything else? I would like to be proactive and I will also contact my bank to ensure that no funds can be taken by Paypal for this activity. Or maybe I'll close my paypal account altogether. Any advice would be great, thanks so much.

Login to Me Too

Mobilemedic
I also got email for 1999.99 I didn’t worry as my balance was still the same but yes it’s fake
Login to Me Too

jsmith163
New Community Member
Yes they just tried to get me for 698.89 but l called my bank for a stop payment. If this helps anyone.
Login to Me Too

CTVA
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve received 2 of the Nano Tech emails this week.
Login to Me Too

CTVA
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve received 5 or 6 emails from them over the last three months. I reported them to PayPal and to my email provider.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.