mobile app login issue

_stryder
New Community Member

Recently I changed my password because for the Nth time it is always wrong eventhough I know I am putting the correct one.  After 2 resets, I tried logging into the mobile app and error that got me is "you are not connected to the internet."  I'm pretty sure I am connected to the internet and I have tried both via wifi at home and also my phone data, and it still won't let me login.  I tried re-installing the app and same issue still.

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi _stryder,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

Please ensure your location settings is turned on when accessing the PayPal mobile app. The app will not work unless it is switched on. If you are still experiencing issues after this please reach out to us by phone, email, Facebook or Twitter and we wold be happy to look into this further for you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

Abibi
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal app has my location permission, my phone has it location turned on too but still having the same problem.
I tried to reinstall app, restarting phone, restarting Wi-Fi (I'm using Wi-Fi), clear cache and having my location permission turned to on. Thanks

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Abibi,

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to see this is happening on your app. If this continues please contact our support directly so they can raise a ticket for this technical issue. You will find the contact detail is the help section of your account.

Thanks

Martin 

Login to Me Too

Johnnyx1
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal app on my android phone will not allow me to log in.

I can input my details on the login screen but the actual button to login is greyed out.

Any suggestion / solution greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too

Speedyhamster1
Contributor
Contributor
I too cannot use the greyed out login button
Login to Me Too

VMR1972
New Community Member
When I log in using mobile apps, it says "We cannot confirm it is you". Considering my username and password are correct. And I turned On my location settings. But I can login using PayPal website. What could be the reason?
Login to Me Too

Johnnyx1
Contributor
Contributor

I am still getting a message saying "My details cannot be confirmed"

i know i have input the correct details and password but the app STILL refuses to let me log in.also the option to use fingerprint log in has vanished.

What is the point of issuing an app if it does not work ?

I have reset my wifi, tried using mobile data, reinstalled the app, NOTHING works.

If the problem is not resolved then i see no option other than to un-install and not use it again.

The response from PayPal has been woeful over this issue,other people are having problems too so it is not my phone.

FIX IT PayPal !!!

Login to Me Too

Gif2D
New Community Member

I have the same issue.

Tried to login in the mobile app in Android, and the app is stuck at credentials input page.
I can login in browser, so credentials are correct.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.