lost card updates

berryricanshay
Contributor
Contributor
if i reported my card lost once i receive my new card Do i have to call all my direct deposits company or will i be still be able to recieve my deposits as schueduled for may and fridays or does my card number change not my account number?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ramberroya
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi @berryricanshay, Here's how to report your PayPal Cash Card lost or stolen: Click PayPal Cash Card on your Summary page. Click Manage my card. Click Report card lost or stolen and follow the instructions. Here's how to report your PayPal Cash Card lost or stolen in the PayPal app: Log in to the PayPal app. Click the Settings cog in the top right corner of the screen. Click PayPal Cash Card. Click Report your card lost or stolen. Follow the steps provided to replace your card. Once you report your card lost or stolen, the card is permanently closed. Thanks. ***If you see a post that is helpful, kindly give the author Kudos or accept it as a solution. Thanks and have a great day! ☺
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.