logging in

doughgirl56
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had issues logging in lately? For the past couple of weeks I get this message,

"Something went wrong on our end

We're sorry, we're having some trouble completing your request right now. Please try again shortly."

Sometimes right after un and pw and sometimes I get the captcha, and then this message! over and over again!

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @doughgirl56,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty logging in, even after changing the password. Please try clearing the cookies and cache in your browser and restart the browser. If the issue persists, please contact customer service by phone for further troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then call as a guest.

I hope this can be resolved easily!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

doughgirl56
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I had already done all of this multiple times before I posted; otherwise I would not have asked. But miraculously since I posetd this last week, it has been working fine last couple of times; so was not on my end.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @doughgirl56,

I'm very glad that the issue is now resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

ashleypem28
Contributor
Contributor
I'm having the same issue logging in. I can't. I get the error "We're sorry, something went wrong on our end. Please try again."
Login to Me Too

doughgirl56
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have to go use Chrome when I can't get in using Firefox. This happens quite often when I am on Michael's site checking out. Try that. PP is funny, it works one min, then 5 min later won't let you in!

Login to Me Too

ashleypem28
Contributor
Contributor
I've tried chrome, Firefox, android internet app and the PayPal app, all same error message.
Login to Me Too

doughgirl56
Contributor
Contributor

Have you tried cleaning the cache and cookies, closing browser, restarting and then going back in? or if you have a virus protection disable it for 10 min until you can get in? I believe I had to run my Ccleaner, restart and then I was able to get in with Chrome. Now I use FF all the time and it works; except on Michaels! lol I have no clue why.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.