limited account

Julitah
Contributor
Contributor

I received this from Paypal,

We've reviewed your PayPal account, and due to the excessive risk involved in doing business with you, we'd like to begin parting ways in a manner that is least disruptive to your business.

There are no further appeals being allowed on your account.

What next? and how long will it take for me to withdraw my funds

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Julitah

That would be up to customer services, why not give them a call?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Brandon-P
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Julitah wrote:

I received this from Paypal,

We've reviewed your PayPal account, and due to the excessive risk involved in doing business with you, we'd like to begin parting ways in a manner that is least disruptive to your business.

There are no further appeals being allowed on your account.

What next? and how long will it take for me to withdraw my funds

Hi @Julitah,

It sounds like PayPal has risk assessed the account and determined that it would be best, in the interests of both parties, to discontinue your use of the service. Their decision could be based on a number of factors, however this information is not disclosed in the interests of security.

In most cases, funds are released 180 days from the date of indefinite limitation. If there was a limitation prior to this, such as a document request, this would not count.

The email issued with the indefinite limitation should have explained what happens next, with information on when funds will become available. As standard, funds are not released to the account holder instantly.

If there was no indication in the email of when the funds will become available, please contact PayPal customer service. Please use the call option, as their email support often cannot handle queries related to a limitation.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.