lift limits

jjsantosmateo
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I want to lift the limit of 2.500 per year on my paypal account, I`m having problems to solve this.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
5 REPLIES 5

yuliushalim
Contributor
Contributor

"The page you are looking for is no longer available" for both links. 

When I click lift limits, it just ask me to link new bank account, which I already have. What else can I do?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yuliushalim 

The links probably don't work for you as they are not links for Indonesia they are links for Spain as I was not replying to you.

I was replying to the person whos thread this is and who asked the question and lives in Spain. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yuliushalim
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass I see. How should Indonesian Paypal users lift limits then? When I click on the button "lift limits" a popup appears asking me to link a bank account, when I already have a bank account linked. So the popup does nothing. 

Login to Me Too

Razorbill
Contributor
Contributor

Me (and many others) have the same problem. Clicking 'lift limits' redirects to screen to link bank account even if account already linked. Filling in the details again simply redirects to a blank page and then gives a 'could not redirect' error. I have seen this reported in other forums and seems to not depend on country (I am UK based).

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.