i cant conffirm my account because of the phone numer!

AndresHV
Contributor
Contributor

I created an eBay account using my old Chilean Paypal, when I moved to Germany I could confirm that the account was mine due to the Phone number (unable to receive messages) so I created a new Paypal account and I have been using it for almost 2 years now. 

The thing is I received a payment in my old account because I forgot to change the Paypal account on eBay and I'm trying to access to my Chilean account to withdraw the money but they are asking me to use the Chilean Phone Numer which by now doesn't even exist in Chile (because i haven't used it in 2 years) 

what should i do? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Intars

Hi AndresHV,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

If an issue with accessing your PayPal account to withdraw money persists, due to the need to protect your financial information, this really would be something you would need to call us to resolve. You can give us a call by following the "Help & Contact" link at the bottom of any PayPal page and choose to call as a guest if you are unable to log into your account.

-Intars

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.