how to get back to paypal account?

ermengardasaw
Contributor
Contributor

I forgot my password and lost my phone number at the email registered with paypal and I want to request help by deleting this account because this account has been hacked before. This is my old account number that has been hacked: <removed> I just need to paypal delete this entire account and I can add my bank account number to the new account. I hope paypal understand and help me in this case. I wait for the message from paypal again

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ermengardasaw

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ermengardasaw

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ermengardasaw
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to contact paypal but no one answered. So I was really helpless when I regained my account. I did lose the phone number and forgot the email password so I don't know how to get back. I tried to contact them on skpye but no one answered :((

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ermengardasaw

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ermengardasaw
Contributor
Contributor

I know this facbook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal I have send for they but it is not resolve. Now I only want get account back or paypal can delete this account: <Removed>I can't open it Now. Now I not know how to can open it. If you want help contact with me at skype:

<Removed>or my facbook: <removed>I need you help to me can login and delete this account because it is hacked by paypal :))

Login to Me Too

ermengardasaw
Contributor
Contributor

I have send for you a messenger on skype Now. Please contact skype with me

Login to Me Too

ermengardasaw
Contributor
Contributor

I need help please. I want get back my account

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.