New to the community? Welcome! Please read our Community Rules and Guidelines
When I check out, multiple addresses show up, unfortunately the default is wrong, and my neighbor is getting upset at all my packages 🙂
I just had the same issue and have figured out a very weird way to solve it.
This only seems to work on Internet Explorer. I am running Version 11.9 (not sure if that makes a difference).
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Go to https://www.bissell.com/
3. Add anything to your cart. I added the cheapest thing which is the "Paw it Forward Doggy Bag"
4. Go to Cart
5. Scroll up/down and click the PayPal button
6. Sign in
7. On the right, under the section that says "Ship To," click "Change>"
8. Click "Delete>"
9. Click "Delete" next to any addresses you wish to delete and click "Confirm"
10. Note, this may freeze or stop updating sometimes so you may need to go back and click "Change" and delete again for each address.
These steps were the only thing that seemed to work with me. No clue why, but that website is the only one showing me that option and only on Internet Explorer.