how to change personal (owner) name and home address(another country ) in Business paypal account

mYahya
New Community Member

Hi community 

i need help about two b/m queries .

Query #1

by mistake at the time of account opening , i wrote my Personal(owner) name same as my Business name  . how i can change my personal name now ?

Query #2

by mistake at the time of account opening , i wrote my home address same as my Business address . i am non resident in USA and i want to change my home address  that is from Pakistan (another country ) . What is procedure of changing home address ? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mYahya 

You have a huge problem. PayPal is not available in Pakistan so if you are in Pakistan right now, you cannot use PayPal at all.

Since PayPal accounts are country specific, the home address has to be the same country as the PayPal account because there’s different policies and regulations for different countries so, would not be able to use Pakistan home address in any account.

If you business is based in another country, you need to have address, phone number, tax ID number, financial accounts in that country.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mYahya 

You have a huge problem. PayPal is not available in Pakistan so if you are in Pakistan right now, you cannot use PayPal at all.

Since PayPal accounts are country specific, the home address has to be the same country as the PayPal account because there’s different policies and regulations for different countries so, would not be able to use Pakistan home address in any account.

If you business is based in another country, you need to have address, phone number, tax ID number, financial accounts in that country.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.