how can they suspend my account on what basis and how come i cannot use it anymore

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor

there should be a real person to determine on why they can close an account without any reasosn

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@razzzobistro

If you broke their rules then sadly if they no longer want your business they don't have to give a reason.  Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor
At least let me pay for the medical device i need using my credit card it seems paypal is interfering to paying the medical device i need if they dont need me as their client then let me pay the things i need
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@razzzobistro

Can you not buy it using your credit card direct and not via paypal?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor
At least let me pay for the medical device i need using my credit card it seems paypal is interfering to paying the medical device i need if they dont need me as their client then let me pay the things i need
Login to Me Too

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor
There is one product in my cart to help me in my foot drop problem but evrytime i tried to pay it says paypal restrictions please be reasonable
Login to Me Too

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor
They are holding my money in my account for a long time now i could have use that money for medication or for basic needs
Login to Me Too

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor
my money is in my account for a long time i cannot use now i could have use that money for medication or for basic needs
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Smiley Sad

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

razzzobistro
Contributor
Contributor
There are option to pay using paypal or credit card But when I choose credit card it always appears paypal problem
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.