hi

navapjohn
New Community Member

hi, I just applied scribie .com they said to verify y account after I enter my Paypal user name they said my account is not verified anyone can help me!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@navapjohn 

Have you linked and confirmed a bank account to your PayPal to verify PayPal account? In some countries, you have to link a credit or debit card to verify your account.

Visit this page and select your country and check the Withdrawal section if you need to link a bank account and/or card:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Here’s how to link a bank account to your PayPal account:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device, tap Menu then Wallet).
  2. Click Link a bank account.
  3. Select your bank, or click Don't see your bank? at the bottom.
  4. Depending on the bank you select, you may have the option to link your bank instantly using your online banking login information. If the instant option isn't available, just enter your bank account details manually and click Agree and Link.

Option 1: Link a bank account instantly
To link your bank account instantly, you'll need to enter your user ID and password for your online banking. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.

Option 2: Link and confirm a bank account manually
If you enter your bank account number manually, you'll be prompted to confirm this bank account. You must complete this step before you can use your bank account to make payments or add money to your PayPal account.

Within 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that we sent to your bank account. You can also contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click the bank you want to confirm.
  3. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account. For example, if you receive two deposits of $.05 and $.15, enter .05 and .15 on the screen.
  4. Click Submit.

Note:

• Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. If you only receive 1 small deposit, contact us to confirm your bank or try to link your bank instantly.
  • The small deposits are temporary and will be removed from your bank account. If the deposits are $.05 and $.15, you'll also see a debit of $.20 by PayPal on your bank statement.
  • Click here for common issues you might encounter when linking a bank account.

Learn how to link a debit or credit card to your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@navapjohn 

Have you linked and confirmed a bank account to your PayPal to verify PayPal account? In some countries, you have to link a credit or debit card to verify your account.

Visit this page and select your country and check the Withdrawal section if you need to link a bank account and/or card:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Here’s how to link a bank account to your PayPal account:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page (if you’re on a mobile device, tap Menu then Wallet).
  2. Click Link a bank account.
  3. Select your bank, or click Don't see your bank? at the bottom.
  4. Depending on the bank you select, you may have the option to link your bank instantly using your online banking login information. If the instant option isn't available, just enter your bank account details manually and click Agree and Link.

Option 1: Link a bank account instantly
To link your bank account instantly, you'll need to enter your user ID and password for your online banking. We'll match this information with your bank to confirm your account ownership. Once this information is entered correctly, your bank account will be confirmed instantly.

Option 2: Link and confirm a bank account manually
If you enter your bank account number manually, you'll be prompted to confirm this bank account. You must complete this step before you can use your bank account to make payments or add money to your PayPal account.

Within 3 business days, review your bank statement to find 2 small deposits (each between $0.01 and $0.99 USD) that we sent to your bank account. You can also contact your bank to find out the exact amounts of these deposits. With this information, you can complete the confirmation process online or follow the steps below:

1. Click Wallet at the top of the page.
  2. Click the bank you want to confirm.
  3. Enter the exact amounts of the 2 deposits made to your account. For example, if you receive two deposits of $.05 and $.15, enter .05 and .15 on the screen.
  4. Click Submit.

Note:

• Some banks combine the 2 small deposit amounts into 1 lump sum. If you only receive 1 small deposit, contact us to confirm your bank or try to link your bank instantly.
  • The small deposits are temporary and will be removed from your bank account. If the deposits are $.05 and $.15, you'll also see a debit of $.20 by PayPal on your bank statement.
  • Click here for common issues you might encounter when linking a bank account.

Learn how to link a debit or credit card to your PayPal account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.