help with account

alanishill
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

I dont want to go into too much detail (its a long story). Just have a couple of questions regarding my account. 

Firstly, i have a business account, this is only because i use DEPOP and sell quite a lot and it was recommended to me due to a lot of payments coming into the account, to change it to a business one. I was wondering however, is there any chance to change my account back to a personal one as no longer selling us much? I have looked at settings and account type and the option is to 'close account'. But i have money in my account, and im nervous if i press that, then it will close the account and i will loose out on money, etc!

Secondly, I want to get rid of my address on paypal. Is this possible? When i send people money, it sends them an email and my address is on the bottom of it. I have recieved money from people, and haven't seen there address at the bottom of it so i know it must be possible? I am being exra cautious after being scammed recently, and threatened with my address details (which is obviously scary) and i dont want this happening again. 

Thanks, 

A x

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.