giving back money

Wrldjmac
Contributor
Contributor

so my family member sent me the payments through my link that i sent and they said that i received the money but i didnt see it in my balance.. so after a little digging around i seen that they wnted me to provide information about myself... after i provided the information i seen that the also want me to confirm an email which i did. then they wanted me to send  picture id which i did and then they said it will take three days to go through. so today is the third day and now theyre saying my account was disabled due to actions ive taken during those three days. now im confused because all i did was login on my laptop and phone and was checking to see if i had my payments. the app i were using were internet explorer, safari, and the paypal app. so now i have two questions what did i do to get my account disabled right before i received payment and how do i get it to refund the person who paid me

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.