forgot password i have change my mobile number security questions

studioriverafil
New Community Member

hi everyone 
i have forgot my password, the security questions and i have change my mobile number 
i cant create another account because my account its link with it
what should i do 
thanks a lot

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

dajcsn
Contributor
Contributor

Dear @studioriverafil,

Is the problem solved yet? If yes please describe how, because I'm struggling with the same problem.

Thanks.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hello dajcsn,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

dajcsn
Contributor
Contributor

Dear @PayPal_Donna 

I write a community question, send message to PayPal via Facebook and Twitter. They always said to call them on phone, but as I mentioned 1000 times, that in my country your phone numbers belongs to hungarian companies. I tried everything, but nobody can help me. I offered that I send my ID card numbers, my personal informations through my e-mail which proves that the account belong to me.

Please provide a contact where I can get help. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.