forgot my actual paypal account

zairch
Contributor
Contributor

hello everyone.

i made a paypal account around the time of 30th august - 1st september. the thing is, i wanted to keep my paypal account and other such transaction emails to a separate email inbox, so i created a new email specifically to sign up for paypal. now as it happens, i have absolutely forgotten what that email was - i'm sure i wrote it down somewhere but i've been scouring my files and notebooks and i can't find it.

i made a new paypal account yesterday, to be able to do something. i just wanted to know what could/would possibly happen to the first account now that it's never going to be used because i will never have access to it again. will it get deleted? is it possible for me to recover it? could i simply ask paypal somehow to give me the email address that's attached to the name i signed up with? i know i would be able to get into my email address once i just remember what it is, since i can access my 'recovery' email.

i can't even remember my paypal.me link 😞

thank you.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zairch

Only customer services can help you recover a lost account.

Click on help / support bottom left of this or any paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zairch

Only customer services can help you recover a lost account.

Click on help / support bottom left of this or any paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zairch
Contributor
Contributor

thank you

Login to Me Too

Cerrell
New Community Member
Well no one is available and the IRS depostef my money to that account . So I guess they get to keep my money
Login to Me Too

Maroaomahe
New Community Member
I forgot my email account.how can I recover it? Someone help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.