error message on summary report - Action required: Provide additional information.

vpassmore
Contributor
Contributor

i keep getting this alert when i have logged in and go to my account summary

You have an account alert

Action required: Provide additional information. We need to collect additional information about your organisation for compliance and regulatory reasons. Please provide this information before 27 Apr 2018. It will only take you a few minutes.

But when i click to 'collect additional information' i get the message ' Thank you for providing all the required information. You're all set, and your account is back to normal.

and then i keep getting the same alert again on summary?????

any help as paypal customer service is pointless

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vpassmore 

Can you still make payments, receive, withdrawal funds; basically does the account work as normal besides this issue?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

vpassmore
Contributor
Contributor

receiving paymant ok, can make payment and send ok, not yet tried to transfer to bank account

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vpassmore 

Hmmm, could be some technical glitch, there have been reports of this happening on rare occasions. But if you can send and receive ok, then continue to use those features.

I don't know if you 're up for experimenting but you can try clearing browse cache/cookies if the alert annoys you that much but it might make render your account unusable to so keep it as it is for now. Hope that it disappears on its own.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

medoix
Contributor
Contributor

i have this same problem now also, the reason i noticed is because it has prevented me from spending my PayPal funds when choosing where to pay for something from. Funny how they still let you pay via credit card but cant use locked up PayPal funds. I opened a PayPal message via support 4 days ago and have heard nothing back at this stage.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.