downgrade account

Lena22
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, How can I downgrade y account to personal? I've got no response to paypal email

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lena22

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lena22
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for that, but they are not replying to my email, should I wait another day?

Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Lena22

You can't do everything on Email I sometimes just call there is a phone number unless your jurisdiction in your country don't have a way for you to call them. wait about 24hr to 48hrs for them to respond to an Email you send. remember when you sent the Email out & when if they don't work weekends? than possibly during the weekdays they will get back to you so give them space & time to respond.

but when you do send them an email? make sure you are prepared be very detail in information so they know what your trying to say & is talking about even provide pictures if you have too.

if you want to downgrade? to a personal account? you most likely need to call the Paypal Agent & they will open up another account under the same name witch is you & it will be a Basic Personal account.

Hope that information helps. you will have two accounts but leave the other one alone don't close it because maybe you might want to run it as a business account once again. you never know if you change your mind so be very mindful that way your not opening & closing accounts all day long that might get you banned & closed the entire account (PERMANENTLY) 

Hope that Helps I'm sure you will get good results by today 😉

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.