cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgradde from business account to personal ?

SOLVED
New Community Member

How do I change my account from business to personal

So as of today I saw that I could upgrade my personal account to a business account SO i decided to do it out of curiosity but it bit me in my **bleep**. After going through the agreement and stuff I couldn't cancel it so I was forced to upgrade to a business account even though I didnt want to. Ive been doing research for the 7 hours and I cant change my account back to personal. I have no option to "change account type" and I really dont want to close my paypal account.

Contributor

Bussiness to personal account

How can I turn down from business account to personal account
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Bussiness to personal account

@dimputhangjam

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Then how can I contact to them
Esteemed Advisor

@dimputhangjam

Contact / help bottom of every Paypal page.

Contributor

Business account

I never wanted to have a business account how do I stop this cause now my debit card is cancelled and I needed that today
New Community Member

Business to personal

Hey first time using paypal. Wondering if I can make my already business account a personal account. I have money coming into but I don't want everything that comes with the business side. If anyone knows please help!

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Business to personal

@jackweaver22

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Contributor

Switch from Business to PERSONAL - HOW???

Nowhere on this website does PayPal give me an opportunity to switch to Personal from Business.  How to do this???

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Switch from Business to PERSONAL - HOW???

@Julie-Marie

Well a please would have been nice, but I will answer this last post before logging off.