downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

RiVladen
New Community Member

Hi ! My name is Mohand, I want to return to the regular personal account, because my mini company has been disbanded. I want a solution in the shortest time because I have linked this account to me. There are many withdrawal sites upon reaching the minimum withdrawal limit. Thank you 🙂

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RiVladen 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Paulmugo
New Community Member
I opened a business account yet I intended to open a personal account. Can I change. Does my account have to be linked to a bank account or mobile money is sufficient
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Paulmugo 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

yineth888
New Community Member

i need to change from business back to personal account

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yineth888 

OR

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Perez20
Contributor
Contributor
Hello please i mistakenly upgraded my personal paypal account to a business account but now they limited my account and ask for a business licence which i dont have so please what can i do?
Login to Me Too

tinker425
New Community Member

I do not do business as much anymore.  Can you change to personal acct? is there a family/friends place to send personal payment under business?  thanks in advance for all info.  K

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@tinker425 

OR

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

ZKPhyo
New Community Member
I want to change my "PayPal Account Type". My account type is "Business" and I want to downgrade it to "Personal".
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.