cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgradde from business account to personal ?

SOLVED
New Community Member

Help

How do I convert my Business account back into a personal account?

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Help

@IanVarner

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Im not a business

Im new to ebay...boy am i new! Making alot of mistakes (that only affect my money, not my buyer) i seem to have a business status and i want it to be personal...i sell for fun and extra money..i work a fulltime day job. How can i change to personal. I will be grateful for any help. 💚penny ps i also cant figure out how to add a picture to my profile🙃

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Im not a business

@penpen1963

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Contributor

Business account

Hi  - I have opened a business account today thinking I needed one  for Paypal Here - but realise I dont need it - but I am unable to remove it as my home and business addresses are the same. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Business account

@pippa1617

Contributor

Re: Business account

Thanks for the answer- I just spent so much time trying to figure it out! Very annoying

New Community Member

Account

Hi every one How can i change my account from business to premuim !?

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Account

@Basher_sh

The only way to downgrade a paypal account from business to personal is to phone or email customer services and ask them to do it for you.

There is no automatic option.

New Community Member

Need to remove my business from Paypal

Hello Folks;

I not longer am doing my business online, selling jerseys.  How can I remove my business information from Paypal?