downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@PIXELUNIVERSE5 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DigitalPainX
Contributor
Contributor
How can i downgrade my paypal account from bussenes to personal? I cant contact any support team nothing..
Login to Me Too

ramizcool
New Community Member
i dont have pan card so i can use it as my personal account and can get paid wothout pan
Login to Me Too

Alds1999
Contributor
Contributor

hello so straight to the point, im having trouble reverting my business to personal because I thought I it would give me seperate personal and business account. so my problems is I cant seem to find where I can change it back to personal. please ASAP

Login to Me Too

SanjayGoparaju
New Community Member
Please help me
Login to Me Too

EdMorales447
New Community Member

So i've made the mistake of registering my Paypal as A business account and i would like to change it to a premier or a personal. I've tried following the guidelines but I cant seem to find that "Email us" link everyone keeps talking about, a.nd it seem s to be the only way to contact support aside from calling them

Login to Me Too

Temp20230515l
New Community Member
Hi Anyone know how to downgrade from business to personal please
Login to Me Too

austin31
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

How do i change from a business to a personal account? I am based in South Africa.

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Hamzayaya
Contributor
Contributor
hey i want to change my paypal from bussines to personal and paypal say all of our agents are currently offline idk how do i change
Login to Me Too

von2x
New Community Member

Good Day!

I wanted to change my account from enterprise to personal. Another problem is that my account no longer accept funds from friends. Newbie here and it's expensive to call their customer service.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.