cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgradde from business account to personal ?

SOLVED
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Switch from Business to PERSONAL - HOW???

@Julie-Marie

And .............your welcome.

So hope you don't need help in the future.   Smiley Frustrated

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
New Community Member

Can I switch from business to personal?

I created my account as a business account when I had a freelance photography business, but I no longer have the business. I do still use the account for every day things though, and apparently that has caused a problem and my account has been limited. I can not gain access, however, because I do not have invoice or anything relative because I no longer own the business. I am wondering If it is possible to switch the account to a personal account so I can access my money and still use the account? If not, can I still access my money if I delete the account and create a new one as a personal account?

New Community Member

change to personal account how ?

how do I change my account from a business to personal? 

Esteemed Advisor

Re: change to personal account how ?

@shrouk4

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.

Click help / contact bottom left of any paypal page for contact options in your country. 

Contributor

Paypal downgrade

Hi, I am going to downgrade my paypal account to personal because I have no business license. I had sent my email to paypal for my request 4 days ago. but I didn't get some response. Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal downgrade

@Guo1

Phone for an update?

New Community Member

help

how do I make my account not a business account anymore and make it personal or normal?
Contributor

Re: downgradde from business account to personal ?

Hi when I go to the email us box there is no tab which says down grade account ? So where do i go from here ?? Many Thanks

New Community Member

how to change account type

Actually I was opening individual account but ended up on business account . Now what I should do..... actually I am freelancer and I am being paid mostly in USA dollar so which account should be best for me. and how can I change my business account into individual account.

Esteemed Advisor

Re: how to change account type

@sajid2

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.