cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

downgradde from business account to personal ?

SOLVED
Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Changing back from business account to regular account

It appears the "Downgrade my account" option has changed to "close my account". Yeah let's make all the things harder for our customers. Idiots

New Community Member

change from business to normal account ?

need to no how to change to regula account ? plz

Esteemed Advisor

Re: change from business to normal account ?

@zanyjane11

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
Contributor

Account

How can i change my account from business to personal?

Esteemed Advisor

Re: Account

@nikjjbird

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Contributor

Changing Account Type

Downgrade My Account can you please help me in moving my account back to personal as I made a mistake in moving it to business account now unable to change my account type please help.

New Community Member

Help

Can i change my account from a business account to a personal account
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Help

@Joanna84

New Community Member

Paypal business to personal

Im trying to find out how to apply for paypal credit and it says i have to have a personal account not a business account so seems im with business... how do i change my account to personal?
Tags (2)
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Paypal business to personal

@Wayno_1989