downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@julian05

Ask customer services to downgrade it for you.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mattouc
Contributor
Contributor

i want change my account to personal 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mattouc

Contact PayPal customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

The661
Contributor
Contributor

How can I change a business account into a personal account

Login to Me Too

KeegShop
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone, Recently I had accidentally changed my account to a business account as I was looking around the paypal website. I regret that decision and was wondering if there was a way to put it back into a personal account. Thanks to all who try and help!

Login to Me Too

MauritsNoob
Contributor
Contributor

Uhm so i just found out that i have a business paypal account. While i made a personal account. Did something happen with paypal? Since the page of making a personal account is gone now. does not exist any more.

Login to Me Too

HCameron
New Community Member

Hi,

I currently have a business PayPal account but I want to downgrade to a personal account, how can I do this preferably without calling someone?

Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@HCameron

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top OR very bottom of page dependent on what country you are in. Scroll down past the list of help questions and click on 'Call us' bottom of that page. Log in and get the code.
Freephone from a UK landline or UK mobile number.

OR

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

hanadi

hello 

need to downgrade my account to personal 
 no one in paypal team respond within 1 month 
any help 
Login to Me Too

francisjegan
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I have created account by clicking business category but i would like to continue with freelancer category. How to do that. Kindly help me out

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.