downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

Strvtw
Contributor
Contributor

Hello 
i want change my account type ( Business ) to ( Personal ) account please 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Strvtw

Read my post above yours !!!

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

KatieHB
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I addd a business account to mypestonal one and now want to remove the business one but I can't see how to do it. I just want my personal account? Help

Login to Me Too

Phsrrell
New Community Member

Hi a couple , months ago i changed my account type to a business but i now want to change it back to a personal account but i am unable to find the settings to change it back. Can anyone help resolve this issue, thanks

-Pharrell 

Login to Me Too

razm_
Contributor
Contributor

i've activated my paypal account with visa i have 45$ on my paypal account so i need to change my account type from business to personal to use my paypal account and spend money on it i sent ticket to support before like 3 weeks and still got no answer ... i sent more than one ticket and still no answer plus i didn't get my 1.5$ that i activated paypal with so what should i do ? because waiting more than 3 weeks just to change my account type is dumb asf tbh

Login to Me Too

MONAFONE
New Community Member

I TURNED MY ACCOUNT INTO A BUSINESS ACCOUNT AND WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE IT BACK. HOW DO I DO THAT?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MONAFONE

To downgrade your account to personal:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Hasan6
Contributor
Contributor

I want to go back in personal account, I can't buy anything from ebay with paypal from last 2 days

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Hasan6

Contact customer service:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Or private message via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

julian05
New Community Member

It states that I have a business paypal account, and I did not sign up for this, and cannot apply for paypal credit. Anyone know how this could have happened.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.