downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

ikeemposey10
New Community Member

how can you switch your profile from a business account into a regular account idk why i changed it to that and now i cant take it off please help me!!

Login to Me Too

LanaShu
New Community Member

I want to switch my paypal from buisness to personal but I do not want to lose any of my information already on paypal. Can I just change my type of paypal or do I have to make a new paypal/login etc?

Login to Me Too

Karanchoudhary
New Community Member

I mistakly made a business account .. I dont want any business account .. I want personal account ... Friend sent me money and the money is stuck bcoz they said limit access.. Provide business info business license n all.. So kindky convert into personal account

Login to Me Too

Elililime
New Community Member

I want to change my account type from being a business account to a personal account but I can't seem to change it. Please help me.

Login to Me Too

RaDzIuv2
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal please downgrade my account cause I am stuck in the process of upgrading and I can't do anything please help me. Thanks boss

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RaDzIuv2

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated
You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

twmjwaters
New Community Member

How do I change from a business account to a personal account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@twmjwaters

1. Go to www.paypal.com/uk and log in to your account.

2. Click Help & Contact near the bottom of any page.

3. Select Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

4. Click Email us.

5. Choose ‘Managing My Account’ in the Topic box, then select ‘Change account type’ in the Subtopic box and lastly select 'Downgrade my account' from the drop-down box.

6. In the Message field please write that you would like to downgrade your account and the reason why. Then, click Submit.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dammit

It doesnt come up my account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.