downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MikeyBrennan555

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

IanVarner
New Community Member

How do I convert my Business account back into a personal account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@IanVarner

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

penpen1963
Contributor
Contributor

Im new to ebay...boy am i new! Making alot of mistakes (that only affect my money, not my buyer) i seem to have a business status and i want it to be personal...i sell for fun and extra money..i work a fulltime day job. How can i change to personal. I will be grateful for any help. 💚penny ps i also cant figure out how to add a picture to my profile🙃

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@penpen1963

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

pippa1617
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  - I have opened a business account today thinking I needed one  for Paypal Here - but realise I dont need it - but I am unable to remove it as my home and business addresses are the same. Any ideas gratefully received. Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@pippa1617

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

dknj1
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the answer- I just spent so much time trying to figure it out! Very annoying

Login to Me Too

Basher_sh
New Community Member

Hi every one How can i change my account from business to premuim !?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Basher_sh

The only way to downgrade a paypal account from business to personal is to phone or email customer services and ask them to do it for you.

There is no automatic option.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.