downgradde from business account to personal ?

beaniemama
New Community Member

is there any way i can do this ? i cant seem to find an option 

Login to Me Too
591 REPLIES 591

zanyjane11
New Community Member

need to no how to change to regula account ? plz

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zanyjane11

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

nikjjbird
Contributor
Contributor

How can i change my account from business to personal?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@nikjjbird

You can downgrade from a business account back to a personal but unfortunately Paypal do not supply an automatic option. Smiley Frustrated

You have to phone customer services and listen to their 'lovely' music for a while and then when you get through they will downgrade it for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Khophil
Contributor
Contributor

Downgrade My Account can you please help me in moving my account back to personal as I made a mistake in moving it to business account now unable to change my account type please help.

Login to Me Too

Joanna84
New Community Member
Can i change my account from a business account to a personal account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Joanna84

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Wayno_1989
New Community Member
Im trying to find out how to apply for paypal credit and it says i have to have a personal account not a business account so seems im with business... how do i change my account to personal?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wayno_1989

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Jpmarquez
New Community Member
I opened a different account with pay pal and I wanted a personal and for accident I got a business account how do I swap it back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.