delete account impossible

rita153
Contributor
Contributor

I want to deactivate/terminate my account, but when I try to do that, I get a message "there is a problem, try later". I tried to delete my bank account from my account, but that failed also. The service desk is out of order, my mails aren't being answered, anybody an idea what is going on?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

GG928
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee
Hi. @rita153 We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. If the same issue or error persists, we highly suggest to try again for about 24-48hrs. Use a different web browser like Google Chrome or Internet Explorer from your desktop or latptop. Or you can contact customer service for further assistance: 1. Log on. 2. Click HELP at the top menu. 3. Scroll down and click CONTACT US. 4. Scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options. Hope this helps. Stay safe and healthy.
Login to Me Too

rita153
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I did try again after 24 hrs, but the problem persists. I tried a different browser. I did already contact mail assistance for help, but I got an automatic answer from a bot, explaining how to delete my account. I keep getting the message "there is problem, try later". So, now I really would like some human help, because I don't want to be doing this for days and days ...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.