deduction

meetvineet
Contributor
Contributor

will anybody help me out...

at the time of login to paypal and adding card detail it just deduct 70 rupees from my account...

what that money was for

will i get a refund of it..

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@meetvineet

When you add a card or bank account then Paypal need to confirm that you actually own that card etc.

So they send a code attached to a small deduction payment to your card statement.

When you go and get the 4 digit code from that statement and confirm the card in your Paypal wallet then the small sum is refunded.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

meetvineet
Contributor
Contributor

but card was added without any code...it just send a message about deduction from paypal...do u have idea for it...

thaks for your's support...

Login to Me Too

sai2407
New Community Member

mine too and card isnt linked as it does not allow international payments, how do i get my refund

Login to Me Too

thavinn
Contributor
Contributor

Dear community,

I want to ask about money deduction. I bought image but it is not see anything that I click 2 times of 33$ per time. It was successful deduct 2 times on 2 May 19. Could you check for me of this money because I don't download it. 

On that time of error, I use my visa card to download image and cut money money in my visa. Could you please tell me back of this money?

I am waiting to hear from you. Thanks

Sincerely yours,

Thavinn

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.