cordova stimulus money and why I don’t have it

Thomas230
Contributor
Contributor
so try to receive my stimulus check because at the time I did my paper work I had no bank account of any kind but upon completion of my application for the stimulus check I seen that PayPal had a website entryway for receiving your stimulus if you didn’t have your own account and I applied. It turns out that I made a huge mistake cause 2 weeks after I filled out the application on May 13 upon checking the irs stimulus website that my money had been deposited to the account and routing numbers they had sent it thru and I haven’t seen anything at all in the way of money and I have tried everything I can think of to get this money to myself as I have no income at all for over 3 months. I can’t even talk to someone for help anywhere and I’m not really computer friendly either it’s hard for me. I need help to retrieve my money and it’s been over 2 weeks they have my funds and I want it please. Help me please somebody
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Thomas230
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I am waiting for a stimulus check for $1200 if the government approved in granted to the website where they acknowledge the fact that on 13 May they sent a stimulus check it doesn’t say how much but it just so they sent it to the bank and to the numbers to the to which the same I have a copy of so I know the numbers are correct and I know the bank is correct and I know it’s through PayPal and then I was actually sent to Wells Fargo bank through PayPal and I have not seen a dime of any part of this money or any proof on PayPal‘s part whatsoever although they did send some verification to my checking account to verify it was really some change and then I took it back like $.25 and verified it but that’s it I’ve never heard nothing else about it and I’ll call nobody answer the phone nobody’s in I’m really frustrated I need this money and I need some help I don’t know why they’re not have somebody in that office who can respond to a reset my paperwork Period. Or do whatever has to be done to get me myself and my family does money which we need desperately so if somebody has an answer please reply this is of the upmost importance to me thank you for any of your health and God bless you

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Hillborn3232
New Community Member
Did u get your money
Login to Me Too
Solved

Thomas230
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I am waiting for a stimulus check for $1200 if the government approved in granted to the website where they acknowledge the fact that on 13 May they sent a stimulus check it doesn’t say how much but it just so they sent it to the bank and to the numbers to the to which the same I have a copy of so I know the numbers are correct and I know the bank is correct and I know it’s through PayPal and then I was actually sent to Wells Fargo bank through PayPal and I have not seen a dime of any part of this money or any proof on PayPal‘s part whatsoever although they did send some verification to my checking account to verify it was really some change and then I took it back like $.25 and verified it but that’s it I’ve never heard nothing else about it and I’ll call nobody answer the phone nobody’s in I’m really frustrated I need this money and I need some help I don’t know why they’re not have somebody in that office who can respond to a reset my paperwork Period. Or do whatever has to be done to get me myself and my family does money which we need desperately so if somebody has an answer please reply this is of the upmost importance to me thank you for any of your health and God bless you
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.