closing an account

JamesA1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I am trying to close an account but I get the following message "Sorry, you can't close this account while there is a recurring subscription associated with it" If I go to the manage my subscriptions page there are no merchants listed. 

The account was at one time used to accept subscriptions from members of a harmonica club but I don't believe any of these are still active. I can't see how to access  these old subscriptions anyhow.

Can anyone help?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JamesA1 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Go to the icon next to log out > seller tools in the blue band > pre-approved payments and see if there are some still set up?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JamesA1
Contributor
Contributor

Can anyone please help me with this? I cant seem to reach anyone by phone.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JamesA1 

Check if you had a subscription set up...
Click on the profile tab (icon next to log out) > Click on payments third option along on the thick blue band top of page > "manage pre-approved payments''.

Go to the icon next to log out > seller tools in the blue band > pre-approved payments and see if there are some still set up?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.