@premshankar

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/FAQ1440

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chip_Baker
Contributor
Contributor
Everyone keeps advising that if you go to your profile there is a password option to click and change it. This is absolutely incorrect. Not only that, PayPal's instructions are the same answer. Also absolutely incorrect. Both need to be revised. Of course, I am referring to the fact that it is incorrect if you are on a mobile device. lol. On a computer, it is the correct procedure. If you are logged on through your phone, you cannot change your password unless you click that you have forgotten your password and go that route. These instructions need to be updated yo this fact. All the people that are frustrated with these answers need to be put at ease that they are not crazy. They are not blind. They just need to use the correct tool 😊 Thanks guys ...
Login to Me Too

Chip_Baker
Contributor
Contributor

Again a solution was posted without explanation. The solution works on a PC only. Mobile app it does not. PayPal needs to distinguish that the solution is only for PC users. I see so many people getting frustrated. They all say the same thing. They follow the steps and the link is not there. The reason it is not there is because they are on a mobile device. Either add the link to mobile devices or explain that you have to log onto a PC to change your password. I thought I was loosing my mind following everyone's steps. lol.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chip_Baker 

@premshankar 

If you read the link or at least the first line then you would see this..............

It's not currently possible to change your password and security questions using the PayPal app. Please visit the PayPal website to make those changes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.