change my account from business to personal

RaNa-Rocxs
New Community Member

hello dear PayPal community I was email to PayPal before to change my account type means from business to personal but I get no reply so please help me how I can change my account from business to personal,

sincerely,

RaNa-Rocxs

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RaNa-Rocxs 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RaNa-Rocxs 

There is no automatic way to downgrade a business account to a personal account, you have to contact customer services and they will do that for you.
You can click on help / contact bottom left of every Paypal page for contact options for your country.
OR
You could just close your business account (removing all subscriptions / financial info etc first) and open a personal one. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Tabbasum1
New Community Member

Hi 

Please change my account type from Business account to peronal account.

Thanks

Tabbasum

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Tabbasum1 

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.
OR

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Youcabuy
New Community Member

Hello Community ,

I don't know how may I do this as there's no automatic way to upgrade my account , I've checked the profile options several time .

When I've tried to creat a professional invoice I've received this message (Your Account May Only Be Used to Send Money) ?? 

Login to Me Too

Am14344
Contributor
Contributor

How to transfer the money that is still in the account since I cannot send or request (my account has been restricted)?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.