cant linke my bank

Ahmed_salam_p
Contributor
Contributor
hey, why every when i wanna link my bank with paypal Paypal said We are not able ?? Since a long time i have this Problem
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor
paypal homepage > pay & get paid > banks and cards > link a new bank > search for your bank > I select suntrust

> put your bank credentials you'd use for the bank site

or click link your bank another way:

> get your 9 digit routing and 3-17 digit account number to input in paypal which you can find on the bottom of your check books numbers or the banks site.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9
Solved

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor
paypal homepage > pay & get paid > banks and cards > link a new bank > search for your bank > I select suntrust

> put your bank credentials you'd use for the bank site

or click link your bank another way:

> get your 9 digit routing and 3-17 digit account number to input in paypal which you can find on the bottom of your check books numbers or the banks site.
Login to Me Too

Ahmed_salam_p
Contributor
Contributor
Always when put my bank Informationen then i get this (Sorry, we can’t link your bank account right now.)
Login to Me Too

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor
I think I had that message with the credentials login because the banks site changes the node name probably, it will work good if you put routing/account numbers.
Login to Me Too

carvemaster30

Were you able to reach anyone for help to resolve this? I am having the same problem. I cannot reach anyone for help. No matter what bank I try, it say not available. I messaged and have not heard back from anyone for 24 hours. No matter what I click I get redirected back to the same page and cannot even find an email address to request help.

Login to Me Too

amalmathewsajan
New Community Member

i cant my account to my paypal account what should i do

Login to Me Too

alloy_bacon
Contributor
Contributor

@amalmathewsajan 

click link your bank another way:
it will work good if you put routing/account numbers.

Login to Me Too

carvemaster30

I am having the same problem. I cannot reach anyone for help. No matter what bank I try, it says not available. I messaged and have not heard back from anyone for 24 hours. No matter what I click I get redirected back to the same page and cannot even find an email address to request help.

Login to Me Too

carvemaster30

Were you able to reach anyone for help to resolve this? I am having the same problem. I cannot reach anyone for help. No matter what bank I try, it says not available. I messaged and have not heard back from anyone for 24 hours. No matter what I click I get redirected back to the same page and cannot even find an email address to request help.

Login to Me Too

Pattyg213
New Community Member

I am having the same issue. Ive tried linking 2 different banks and nothing.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.