cancelling my card from my previous account

Abtihal
Contributor
Contributor

good morning 

two days ago was the first time to use paypal , I didn't know how to use it properly 

I registered my card and everything was going good until I faced a problem with my phone number . So I decided just to close the account and open a new one with my right phone number 

My fault was that I didn't delete my card from the account and now in my new account whenever I enter the data of my card it keeps telling me that this card is registered with another account 

I close the account I can't take it back any more in order to remove my card and I don't have another card 

could you help me please to know what should I do ???

Thanks in advanced 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abtihal 

Do you keep opening and closing bank or card accounts because of wrong details? If not why would you not just 'correct' the problem with your paypal account instead of keep closing the account giving you even more problems.

Too late now as you have closed it so your only option is to contact customer services (very difficult at the moment) and ask if they can remove the card for you, this is not guaranteed as you closed the account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.