cancelling account with money and make new one, will I have access to the funds?

MartaNeto
Contributor
Contributor

I am Portuguese with a pt account but living in the uk.

I have funds in my account and want to transfer them before closing the pt account and creating a uk one. 

however, for some reason, since last night, the transfer seem to be getting blocked and then when i removed my card and tried to input it again, it kept saying "card already linked to another account" which is obviously a lie.

I have tried everything to try and transfer the money, via card, via email to my bfs account...but in vain.

I have also contacted my bank just to double check and they said everything is absolutely fine with the card.

i am v annoyed and I just want my money and a new uk account but it seems like its impossible. and the help provided by PayPal is none existent.

I was wondering if it would be possible to cancel this account and create a new one using the same email. would the money from the previous account still be available?

Thanks!

@kernowlass @sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.